Digital marketing is booming with opportunities for business growth and has been benefiting numerous business holders. Irrespective of the size of your business, digital marketing helps you evince yourself among the competitors and build up your brand image. There are special tools for digital marketing, which are as follows:
- Email Marketing tools:
Email marketing is one of the most effective marketing strategies for all business owners as it allows developing relationships with their customers. Various tools for email marketing are:
1. Mailchimp: Mailchimp is one email marketing tool that helps you send automated emails at the appropriate time and shows analytics that will help you in many ways.
2. Benchmark Email: with similar building tools, Benchmark Email also helps in automated emails, but as it leverages the company’s data, your campaigns tend to perform better.
- Social Media Tools:Social media is one of the most powerful tools for digital marketing; you can reach millions of people in no time. Today’s youth has the most social media engagement than ever before; it is requisite to mark your presence on social media platforms for a flourishing business and substantial growth.3. Nanigans: it is a social media marketing tool primarily used for Facebook marketing. This tool is used to extract user’s behaviour precisely on Facebook, but it is also used for Linkedin and Instagram.4. Buffer: This tool makes your content creation easy. You can publish, craft campaigns and edit with the embedded image editor.5. SocialPilot: This helps you keep track of your social media campaigns; you can quickly analyse your social media accounts and allows your content to hit the target audience.
- Content Marketing Apps:
Steve Jobs referred to content as the king; maybe we can consider it as content is the principal factor to attract customers. The more engaging the content is, the better the company growth.
6. Landscape: This apps helps you to optimise the content size or images you are posting. Content is more than just words; this app helps in making it visually appealing.
7. Feedly: This app helps analyse what content is doing the best and finds you relevant links for upcoming content ideas for blogs, articles, newspapers, online magazines, etc.
8. Visme: This app helps in building infographics, which attracts companies and viewers. It helps to make your content shine and engaging more people.
- Analytics Tools:Analytics is the core of digital marketing; every tool in some way or other provides analytics regarding your business.9. Woopra: It is an analytical app for all e-commerce businesses that help you understand clients’ behaviour and determine the factors stopping them from making a purchase.10. Google Analytics: It is one of the most popular tools for analytics; this app helps you analyse what your customer is spending his time upon, keywords, location of your users and many more.
Digital marketing tools play an important role in enhancing your business growth. Remember, Powerful Marketing tools always embark on robust growth!